Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracey Shears-Bethke
Dr. Tracey Shears-Bethke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Laurel, NJ, with other offices in Mount Holly, NJ and Jenkintown, PA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shears-Bethke is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. Dr. Shears-Bethke has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracey Shears-Bethke has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tracey Shears-Bethke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.