Dr. Tracey M Sperry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey M Sperry?

I love Dr. Sperry. She listens to me respectfully and explains treatments in a clear and complete manner. I feel that she is not just my doctor but a friend. I am very comfortable with her.

best Doctor

She is a great Doctor who truly gets the job done

So Disappointed

I have never had a doctor who acted like this. Blood work shows I have a problem and her answer was your getting old. Nothing about what could be done so it would not get worse or what may help or a diet change...Just your getting old. She had done things like this before but they were not as serious so I kept going to her. Now that I wanted to see a new doctor and it happened to be in same building she called yelling at me. Said you can go wherever the heck you want to and than slammed phone on me and did not allow me to say a word. Well, I do not need this kind of stress so went ahead and set up another appointment for the new doctor. Couple days go by and now Sperry decided I cannot see this doctor that she could not help me anymore than what she done. LOL I was told I could go to another IHA to see a doctor. Are they telling me that all doctors on Cherry Hill IHA are poor and other offices have better ones? I am so sick of their games. They need to start following policy and get better management to make sure employees are following the rules . How about posting them for everyone to see what kind of practice this place has?

Dr. Sperry is very caring. She will take the time to listen to everything the patient has to say. She gives great medical care. She is extremely knowledgeable.