Dr. Tracey Sylvester Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Sylvester?

Excellent - Highly Recommend

Posted on May 12th, 2017

I'm particular about physicians and will only support them if they show a genuine respect and care for their patients with a gentle listening ear. Dr. Sylvester was all that and more. As a woman dealing with such a sensitive health concern, she immediately provided me with detailed information about my situation and gave me several options and ultimately left the final decision in my hands to be decided in my own time. She's the best!!!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Good listening , careful and thorough explanations of my condition and listing the various choices of treatments, recommendation as to which was preferable. (I had minimal uterine cancer). When I developed urinary problems, she referred me to a uro-gyn doctor who sat that time had just finished additional studies in urinary problems of women. Dr. Sylvester is all that one could hope for in a doctor.

patient

Posted on August 31st, 2015

I don't even know where to start, back in May of this year I went to the emergency room at kaiser for a pregnancy concern. I was in so much pain that I passed out right in my room. I waited for what seemed like forever to find out what was happening with my body test after test, I waited to be seen by the gynecologist which was busy delivering a baby. After 5 hours Dr. Tracey Sylvester walks in like an angel and took all of my fears away and assured me that she had descovered why I was in so much . I ended up with a pregnacy loss due to it being an ectopic pregnancy. I was to rushed to surgery immmediately due to having I liters of blood in my stomach which could be fatal. Dr. Tracey Sylvester and her entire team were the absolute best I've ever been treated by. She is now my Gynecologist and I look forward to her one day delivering my little Angel. She is the Epitome of what a Doctor Should be.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

She's great. Fast and caring.

Posted on July 4th, 2015

I have recommended many friends to Dr. Sylvester. She is a wonderful doctor and surgeon.

Kind and Competent

Posted on August 12th, 2014

My doctor for years. She is kind and competent. Very likable and I felt secure with her. I had to leave Kaiser, but I will miss her forever.

Posted on March 19th, 2017