Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracey A Thomas-Doyle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tracey A Thomas-Doyle has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Tracey A Thomas-Doyle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tracey A Thomas-Doyle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Doyle is by far one of the best physicians I have been under the care of! She is kind, considerate and very very good at her job! I had a high risk delivery and she went out of her way to put my mind at ease and make sure myself and my babies got the very best care!! I would recommend her to anyone!!
Doctor was not interested. Staffs were rude. I was in there for a check-up for not even 5 minutes because my first Pap Smear messed up and I was bleeding and in pain. Dr. Doyle said it was fine and did not prescribe anything. Next thing I know, I got billed two weeks later for a new patient fee for $150 bucks. I am a college student and there is no way I have that kind of a fortune to pay for that crap. I called the billing department and never got an answer. I emailed the nurse and it took her a week to respond my email. Finally, I got transferred to this nurse lady, after one month out of contact, named Christen who was not helpful and being extremely rude. Totally wasted my time on the phone with her and the rest of the staffs because I ended up paying my fee anyways. I did talk to my insurance representative and was told the clinic could fix the coding so I don't have to pay anything. Christen called it could have been a fraud and refused to negotiate. She cut me off dozens of time while we were on the phone and I can really tell how much she loves her job. Definitely not gonna come back!
This so called doctor has no professionalism, care, orconscience. Her staff will schedule and confirm appointments, but will stand you up and have a closed office. This happened 3 times in one week. When i explained my experience, she did not apologize (nor her staff) or offer any care. By reading these reviews, I see I have not been the only one receiving such offensive treatment from this doctor (& staff). As a doctor's daughter, I was so appalled, I felt it necessary to document their disgraceful way of practicing medicine.
Dr. Thomas-Doyle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Rgh Urgent Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJay Hospital, 14114 Alabama St, Jay, FL
Dr. Tracey A Thomas-Doyle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jay, FL.