Dr. Tracey L Trgovac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey L Trgovac?

The Best Patient Advocate I've Ever Met

Dr. Trgovac is a gifted listener and a TOTAL advocate for her patients. After 12 months of the worst health in my life with another doctor, a single visit to her and she revamped a plan that got me back to my old self. She's an advocate, great with advice and very pro-active. She got me in to see a great allergist, which quickly diagnosed my issues. Dr. Trgovac is also very verbal, and explains things in easy-to-understand terms - plain speak - so everyone can understand what to do next ... and why.

I wish more doctors were like Tracey. She always takes the time to listen to me and addresses all of my concerns. Unlike most doctors I have had, she is never in a rush. It is very refreshing to have a doctor who cares about her patients' wellness and not about a paycheck. Wonderful!

Horrible bedside manner.

This doctor, after I asked specifically for blood work to be done denied me! She said it was unecessary even though the tests I requested were for diseases that run in my family. She never followed-up on diagnoses, illnesses, or appointments and generally did not seem to care about my health and well-being.