Dr. Tracey F Weisberg Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Tracey F Weisberg?

Time for her to retire.

Big check up today. Waited a year and saw her for five minutes. Wait time in room was 45 minutes. She did not answer my questions and seemed preoccupied. I will find another doctor.

Breast Cancer Patient

Dr. Weisberg is incredibly knowledgable about cancer and especially breast cancer. I always understood my cancer and my options, for she does a terrific job of explaining things in an easy to understand and a straight forward manner. I never felt like I was being rushed, not in my meetings with Dr. Weisberg or with any of her staff and she was never too busy to answer my questions, even after completing my treatment.

Fabulous!

Absolutely the best. Takes all the time I need, makes sure you understand all options. If all my doctors were this good I'd have no health issues!

Very knowledgable and talented oncologist

Dr. Weisberg is incredibly knowledgable about cancer and breast cancer in particular. She does a very good job of explaining things in an honest and straight forward manner. I've heard others say appointments can feel a little hurried, and I did feel that a couple of times, but I also know she is dealing with a very high caseload. She was never too busy to answer my questions when needed. I am a medical professional, and I trusted her unquestionably with my care and would recommend any family member or friend be treated by her. The staff are wonderful and caring.

Dr. Tracey F Weisberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarborough, ME.