Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Traci Cook
Dr. Traci Cook, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Langhorne, PA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cook is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center, St. Mary Medical Center and Temple Lower Bucks Hospital. Dr. Cook has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Traci Cook has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Traci Cook has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 22
Dr cook is amazing!! I've been going to her for 6 years now! I wouldn't recommend anyone but her she's so understanding and caring not to mention awsomeeeeee!!! Oh and deff the best on out there I don't trust anyone else! It took me yrs to find a on I really like. Everyone of her PAtients feel important she's just amazing all together I love dr cook!!!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cook is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center
Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
14 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAbington Reproductive Medicine PC, 360 Middletown Blvd, Langhorne, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Traci Cook in this video.
Dr. Traci Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.