Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Traci A Kurtzer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Traci A Kurtzer has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Traci A Kurtzer has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Traci A Kurtzer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I have been going to Dr. Kurtzer for over 13 years. I have never had a more knowledgeable, caring doctor. She has an amazing bedside manner and truly listens to her patients. I suffered four miscarriages but also delivered three healthy children with her. She was so kind and caring through every miscarriage and understood my high anxiety throughout my pregnancies and never made me feel bad about it. I know she no longer delivers babies but my husband and I consider ourselves very lucky to have had her during our difficult times. She is wonderful!
After moving from Western Suburbs to Evanston, I was looking for a local OBGYN to avoid driving an hour to see my previous doc. Dr. Kurtzer is an awesome doctor! I had weather through some complicated diagnosis, and she made me feel like I am her only patient, guided me through my recovery step by step, like holding my hand. Very responsive, professional and highly skilled, yet so compassionate with great bedside manners. Great communication, not only from her but her staff too.
I have been a patient of Dr. Kurtzer's for nearly 10 years. During that time she has supported me through the following medical conditions: infertility, pregnancy and delivery of two healthy children, and a miscarriage. Through all of these experience, I have found Dr. Kurtzer to be a highly skilled professional and an exceptional human being. She has been kind, empathic, and honest in her interactions with my husband and I. She has taken the time to explain conditions, answer questions, and has helped me to make informed decisions regarding my health.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Traci A Kurtzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Traci A Kurtzer, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Evanston, IL, in this video.
Dr. Traci A Kurtzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.