Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Traci A Satterfield has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 13
I had a very difficult pregnancy that ended in a C-section. She cared for me through the whole thing. She was always the first to reassure me when I was feeling uneasy about my pregnancy. She is very easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner! When she was unsure of something with my care she didn't hesitate to get a second opinion from another doctor in the office. I felt I received the best care possible. I recently moved away and am very disappointed that she will not be my OB the next time I am pregnant! I would highly recommend her! She is GREAT!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Satterfield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Traci A Satterfield accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Associates, 601 W 5th Ave Ste 301, Spokane, WA
Dr. Traci A Satterfield is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Spokane, WA.