Dr. Tracie C Farmer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Tracie C Farmer?

Good rapport

When we meet, she wants to hear about my concerns and demonstrates that she's paying attention to what I say. She has been my doctor for close to 5 years. I wish she were my GP.

I have seen Dr. Farmer for the last 3 1/2 years from finding out my diagnosis, to it completely being cured. Dr. Farmer and her staff have been 1st rate the whole time in all the fields. I was treated like ,I, mattered, not just as a patient. I have complete confidence in everyone and would recommend Dr. Farmer to everyone who wants to be taken care of by the best doctor in her field. THANK YOU Dr. Farmer!

great doctor

she was very skilled at finding my thyroid cancer.even suggested sending my biopsy results off to another lab for a definitative result.i was nervous about the initial findings but this re-assured me she was correct the first time after getting the results back.would highly recommend her.very nice,very professional.

OVERALL EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!!

The definetion of a doctor.

In today's healthcare field it is rare to find a compassionate,thorough,well trained physican. Dr.Farmer has gone the extra mile to be certain of her diagnosis.She has done so in a pleasant,professional manner. My conditions are of the difficult type for an easy on the spot diagnosis so Dr. Farmer has done everything to define or rule out. She is a credit to her field of medicine and to the profession as a whole.

Excellent physician !

I have been diabetic for several yrs and was unable to get a good handle and management on my diabetes. Since seeing her for a few months, I know feel like I have control of my diabetes, rather than letting it have control of me.