Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracie A Traver has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I hope that someone that is in need of a Dr. that cares reads this review. Not only did she misdiagnose me, but when she did a surgery on me and then 2 years later had to do an emergency surgery on me because she did not diagnose the first surgery correctly, never once came by to see if I was O.K. after the surgeries. As a matter of fact I was notified that she had left town both times. I am not saying that she should not have a life, but because of her I almost lost mine. I do not recommend her to anyone and as a matter of fact have told many ladies to stop seeing her and they have. When I notified her after the first surgery that the pain meds she prescribe for me, and never had taken them before, that I had not urinated in 24 hours and had become overly bloated, I was told that she would call me back within the hour. I called at 9:00 am and had called back at 1:00 pm as she had not called back and again was told that she would call back within the hour. Finally at 3:45 I called back and she had left for the day so her associate told me that I was allergic and called me in another script. I just find her to not be very interested in her patience, and after talking with other women, have found that they feel the same way. Her staff is not that observant either as after being called into a room and told to undress, I sat there for over an hour and finally asked if I had been forgotten. The reply was "I'm sorry, we don't usually have patients in these room down the hall this late in the day". It has just been an all around night mare. The only reason for this review is to help another looking for a more observant and caring Dr.. I am not one that wants anyone hovering over me, but it would have been nice that she would have at least showed that she was even interested in the surgery that she had preformed and her patient and at least checked with her patient at least once after each surgery while in the hospital and not just waiting until the post op checkup.
Dr. Traver is a not only a fantastic doctor but also a fantastic person. She always takes as much time as I need and answers all my questions. Eventhough she is very knowledgeable in her field and keeps up with the current research, she never makes me feel embarrassed or as if I don't know what I'm talking about. She is so at ease with herself, it makes you feel at ease as well. She also gives her time and money to local organizations. A great community leader!
25 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1993
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Tracie A Traver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracie A Traver in this video.
Dr. Tracie A Traver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, TN.