Dr. Tracy Ansay Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Ansay?

Blessing

Posted on July 16th, 2015

One of the scariest moments is hearing the diagnosis of a glioblastoma brain tumor. However, we could not have been blessed with a better doctor to walk us through the process of diagnosis, surgery, and treatment. Dr. Ansay has an amazing bedside manner, is confident and caring, is incredibly dedicated, and understands the unique nature of every patient and family member entrusted to her care. Her perspective in light of the diagnosis gave us hope in some of our darkest days. She will forever be a blessing to us.

Kind, gentle, caring and highly skilled MD

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Dr. Ansay is one of the kindest, most caring doctors we have ever encountered. She performed surgery on my husband and he has recovered nicely. Dr. Ansay answered questions clearly and in terms we could understand. Her bedside manner was exceptional. She is highly skilled and uses the latest techniques available. My initial appointment was with Gabe, a lovely nurse practitioner who ordered further testing needed so Dr. Ansay would have all the information she needed prior to my visit. Dr. Ansay is now treating me and I am currently going to the pain clinic and having physical therapy to attempt to control my back pain without surgery. If that fails, she is the one I will choose to do my surgery. The office staff is very kind and professional. Our over all experience with the office as a whole has been great! My husband and I both highly recommend Dr. Ansay.

Posted on May 30th, 2017