Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy L Asher DO
Dr. Tracy L Asher, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Broken Arrow, OK. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Asher is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital - South. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tracy L Asher has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tracy L Asher has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Worthless and money hungry
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tracy L Asher - Posted on June 1st, 2018
What a worthless “doctors office”. Do not go here if you actually like to receive treatment. Went here after hours for a major issue saw the doctor for less than a minute (not exaggerating). Took a X-ray and drew some blood. Did not see the doctor again for the rest of the visit. Nurse cane in with a script for a heavy narcotic (I do not take) and ibprophen and informed me to call my “real” doctor the next day. I was upset and asked what did the X-ray show which she left then came back and said he stated it was fine. Then when checking out and was informed my X-ray was to be sent out for a second opinion and was charged for it. Pain was still there the next day so called twice. Did not get a response so went after work while they were still open. My “real” doctor refused to see me stating I need to come in during regular business hours and this was not an urgent care need. Meanwhile there is only one lady in the waiting room that did not seem to have any issues that required urgent care either. I informed the receptionist I needed my call back to see why my X-rays were being sent off. Never received a call back so called before they were closing and after waiting 30 minutes was informed I needed to call the previous doctor the next day since he did not know why they were sent off. I repeat do not go here if you seek treatment!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tracy L Asher - Posted on February 8th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tracy L Asher - Posted on November 7th, 2015
My husband has crazy bad luck and has weird stuff happen, I love that Dr Asher will do extra research to figure something out and is quick to send to a specialist rather than trying everything he can think of first. He always gets the reports for the specialist and stays on top of an issue and every referal we have gotten has been great! I go in for normal issues and he gives me an acurate diagnosis and explains why he is advising the treatment he does, instead of just here take this pill. My only complaint is sometimes the office gets backed up and you could be waiting for longer than I would like once you get there, but he is worth the wait
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tracy L Asher - Posted on August 30th, 2013
Worst doc ever been to
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tracy L Asher - Posted on April 24th, 2013
Dr. Asher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Tracy L Asher Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY MEDICINE ASSOCIATES, 3100 S Elm Pl Ste A, Broken Arrow, OK
Dr. Tracy L Asher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Broken Arrow, OK.