Dr. Tracy Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Wright?

Worst experience ever!

Posted on August 6th, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Wright to anyone who is seeking an OBGYN. She does not take the time to listen to patients and rushes them through the process. It feels like the ticket system at the DMV! I just felt like she could care less about any of my questions and was totally rude! Not an experience I would recommend to anyone!

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

I had written a review in 2006, but it is no longer listed. I hate to think that Doctors can have reviews removed because they don't like them.In 2005, after going to Dr. Wright for an annual pap and follow up care for 6 months because of problems I was experiencing, I was diagnosed with Cervical Cancer Stage IIB squamous cell carcinoma aggressive, which had spread to my lymph nodes. Dr. Wright didn't diagnose me, a radiologist did after I sought his help and an MRI. Dr. Wright said I had a very large fibroid and needed a hysterectomy. I was 36 years old. She had missed my cancer for more than 6 months, allowing it to progress to its advanced stage, leaving me without the promise of even harvesting my eggs incase we wanted to try to have a child - we had no children at the time. I underwent extensive chemo-radiation therapy, experienced many problems, was hospitalized and almost died. I have had problems with my health ever since. I asked Dr. Wright if she had ever missed something like that before and she said no. Come to find out, she had just settled a lawsuit for basically the same thing (matter of public record) in November, 2004. My trust in doctors has been completely destroyed and the best advice I can give anyone is pay attention to your body and what it is saying to you. Trust your feelings and always advocate for your own best care. It is the only way you will live through anything. It sounds unreal and sad, but it is true.

Posted on May 11th, 2009

Dr. Wright delivered my Aidan son 4 years ago...She's a great physician!!!

Your the Best Dr. Wright