Dr. Tracy L Bigelow Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Tracy L Bigelow?

Very rude

I was seeing Dr Bigelow for wrist pain while I was waiting in the room to be seen by the doctor I heard the doctor yell at her staff about her schedule any doctor who raises her voice at their staff is not someone I want working on my me no one deserves to be spoken to that way

Extraordinary surgeon

A few years ago I fell and the end of my elbow broke off. She was extremely knowledgeable and took time to answer all my questions. She squeezed my emergency surgery into her schedule when another surgeon in town was going to have me wait 10 days until the swelling went down, and that surgeon hadn't even seen me, but told me this over the phone! She put a plate and several screws in and my elbow healed beautifully. I am so very grateful for her skills, her compassion and that she was there for me when I needed her.

Great Doctor

I had a trigger thumb that had been injected 3 times and needed surgery. Dr Bigelow was very nice and caring. Everything from the scheduling by her scheduler, through surgery, and follow up appointments was excellent.