Dr. Tracy Bochantin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Bochantin?

Genuinely Caring

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Dr. B is the best doctor I've ever had. My son is four now and I still tell people how amazing she is. If you get in (she fills up fast), you'll understand!

Horrible

Posted on January 8th, 2016

The staff is very rude. I was treated horrible by the girls in the front and back office. Then there is a man who is always lingering around. He is weird and made me feel uncomfortable. Do not go there

Horrible

Posted on June 1st, 2015

I would never recommend this office to anyone. The staff is very rude and disrespectful. I just transferred out to see a new office. Please do not go to this office. I was a patient for several years and I was shocked to see how bad they can treat someone.

If you can get into her, DO IT!

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Bochantin and her staff. Don't even mind the wait! Best doctor!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

I like her as my Doctor. She has helped me alot.

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Dr. Bochantin is the best doctor ever if it was not for her I would not be a live today nor would my daughter she saved both our lives I will never go to another OBGYN expect for her because she is the best!!!!

Best OB

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I just love her, her staff, her manners. Lots of my friends say midwives or nurses meet them at apppointments. Dr Tracy always meets her patients. Very very patient in answerung questions . Very very very smart and no dumb questions or answers from her.I trust her completely.

excellent dr

Posted on September 30th, 2009

i wud recommend her to any and every one i know or not know.she has a wonderful personality and highly professional.she makes u feel so comfortable.u forget all abt the long wait as soon as she starts speaking.she is so soft spoken and so calm during delivery and so methodical and professional yet she always gives u a personal care feeling.

I love Dr. B!

Posted on June 29th, 2009

I had a horrible experience delivering my first child. So, when I found out I was pregnant with our 2nd, I called my GP & asked for a referral to a new OB - she referred me to Dr. Bochantin. She was WONDERFUL through my whole pregnancy & even came in when she wasn't on-call to deliver my 2nd because she knew the circumstances surrounding my first. As much as I was glad to not be pregnant anymore, I was disappointed not to be going to Dr. B's office & seeing her & her staff every week.

I love dr bochantin

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

Dr bochantin is the best doctor ever I started seeing her about 4 years ago when she took me in when the ob i was seeing was not taking me seriously I went on to see her thru my pregnancy with my son then my daughter and now with this pregnancy without her I would have never had any children if she did not find the problem to help me and I love her she is the best ever!

Posted on March 28th, 2009

Dr. B is one of the most amazing Dr.s I've ever known, she delivered my 2 boys and i can't say enough how great she is!! I think i get pregnant just to see her! The wait to get into her is long but i definitely think it is worth the wait.

Posted on February 27th, 2017