Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy L Breen has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I'm VERY surprised that Dr. Breen has received ANY good reviews. STAY AWAY...SHE IS HORRIBLE!!! I went to her for PCOS and the fact that I felt that I that I had a problem with my thyroid. When I told her that my neck was getting bigger, that I had a lump on my neck and that I was fatigued, she dismissed it and told me that I just needed to lose weight. She reluctantly gave me an rx for a sonogram and preceded to tell me that nothing would be found. Well, I turns out that I had tons of nodules. But even after that she said that it was nothing and that I just needed to lose weight. She said that my blood work was "normal" and that nothing was wrong. I didn't feel right about her "diagnosis". Long story short...I had my THYROID REMOVED three weeks ago and it turns out that I had THYROID CANCER and it had started to SPREAD!!!!! She just looks at "the numbers" and doesn't consider how/ what you are feeling!!! Furthermore, she has NO bedside manner...she speaks like a ROBOT and only talks in Dr. Lingo. She might be "textbook savvy" but she has no intuition. If you care about your help you will STAY AWAY from her. If want to see a REAL DR. who will listen to you and help you, go to NYU!!!! I am now a CANCER survivor and it's NO THANKS TO this horrible Dr. STAY AWAY FROM HER IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!!!!!!! THIS IS A TRUE STORY!!!!
21 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Tracy L Breen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai School of Medicine, 5 E 98th St, New York, NY
Dr. Tracy L Breen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.