Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy A Burton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Tracy A Burton has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Tracy A Burton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tracy A Burton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 94
Dr. Burton has been my Gyn for over 10 years. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. Talking to her is easy and she always is attentive to all my needs. Her skills as a doctor are fantastic the exam is painless and she answers all my questions. She really listens to me and cares about her job. I have been to other doctors but have never found one like her. I would recommend highly.
I saw Dr. Tracy Burton for a yearly Pap exam right before my 33rd birthday. I had a lump in my right breast and she refused to give me a prescription for a mammogram. Luckily I went to another doctor right afterwards who was thoughtful enough to take the time to examine me properly. During the mammogram I was informed that I had two lumps and my breast would have to be removed. I was already in stage two. I don't know what would've happened to me if I would've listened to Dr. Tracy Burton.
Dr. Burton is one of the most caring doctors I have met. She is down to earth and treats you like a good friend. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain to you what is going on. Her exam is fast and painless. I am so happy I found her and recommend the office highly. I will never go anywhere else. I couldn't be happier with my care.
don't waste your time. misdiagnosed me, treated me like a nobody, couldn't answer my questions, and proceeded to say I had pre cancer without explaining any further. Never ever will recommend.
Dr. Burton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Jackson Health System
Dr. Tracy A Burton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracy A Burton in this video.
Dr. Tracy A Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.