Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Cannon-Smith
Dr. Tracy Cannon-Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology and Gynecology. Dr. Cannon-Smith is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. Dr. Cannon-Smith has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Cannon-Smith has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Tracy Cannon-Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.