Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Cole
Dr. Tracy Cole, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with other offices in Loves Park, IL and Rockford, IL . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Cole is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital and Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Cole has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Tracy Cole has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Tracy Cole is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tracy Cole - Posted on April 4th, 2011
Dr. Tracy Cole has been my doctor for nearly 9 years.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tracy Cole - Posted on March 2nd, 2011
Dr. Cole is one of the best doctors in the Rockford area. She is very thorough, and always takes time to listen to all of my questions and concerns. She never rushes through an appointment. She is one of those doctors that actually cares about her patients. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cole is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rockford Memorial Hospital
Van Matre Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracy Cole, MD - Internal Medicine in Rockford, IL, in this video.
Dr. Tracy Cole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.