Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy M Collins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
This doctor right here is the REAL DEAL she is the BEST!!! I trust her she listens she been my doctor since I was 16 and I'm 34 and I still go to her. All that negative comments need to stop cause you will Never find a down to earth smart doctor like her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Collins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Tracy M Collins accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTracy M Collins Md, 9112 Columbia Ave, Munster, IN
Dr. Tracy M Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Munster, IN.