Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Davis
Dr. Tracy Davis, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Sacramento, CA . Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital and Methodist Hospital of Sacramento. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Davis has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy General Hospital
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Sutter Davis Hospital
Banner Desert Medical Center
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Dr. Tracy Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tracy Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.