Dr. Tracy Fite Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Fite?

OMG! can't believe there are still doctors this caring

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Don't know how anyone could complain about this doctor! i have never met a doctor (have seen over 20 times when i needed and a few times only, when follow up needed) this dr. and her nurse Betty were the most professional i have ever seen, even on TV!!! She has inspired all 3 of my daughters. never had a doctor spend so much time helping me. first dr ever to help narrow down my illness without just throwing a diagnosis my way at first visit and first EVER that has never once tried to narrow down my wallet or push the drug of the week on me for profit. if dr. Fite and nurse were not so good i would have never returned. i was always treated terrible by the main office (not affiliated with the dr. except them owning the building) for no apparent reason. i was always courteous and fully paid and always treated like they hated the dr. and me. Dr. Fite was well worth the other harassment i received in that building. If that is the case, i hope you see this Dr. Fite, don't let them bring or hold you down! you are the greatest dr. my family has ever had and we can't imagine anyone better.

Best care ever in all my 30 years

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Tracy Fite,IS, the best doctor i have ever had the pleasure of seeing. this doctor is about helping the patient, not her wallet. A pleasure to every member of my family and listens to every concern as if we were her own! She always goes the distance, within my means if that was my concern and sometimes well above that, even if it would mean she took the hit. Most caring,in any profession, i have ever met and takes ANY amount of time needed even when i was healthy! very straight forward and determined under even the smallest circumstances.

Sharp physician

Posted on November 6th, 2010

Dr. Fite was accurate in her diagnosis. Her bedside manner was wonderful, and she is very thorough. I have recommended her to many of my friends. Wonderful physician.

Posted on October 18th, 2009

Dr. Fite seemed to be a fine Dr. I was a pretty turned off by the clear signs that she was very much excepting gifts from Dr. reps. I prefer a dr. that gives me meds because they are the best at helping me. Instead of her feeling indebted to drug reps so, suggesting the same meds to every patient the walks in the door.

Excellent Doctor, Excellent Nurse (Betty)

Posted on April 1st, 2009

With Dr. Fite, you get the whole package--a conscientious and competent nurse, in addition to an outstanding physician. In addition, if you need to see Dr. Fite right away, and she is already booked, you can most likely be seen by an equally outstanding ANP (Paul).

Posted on October 11th, 2016