3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tracy B Gapin?

Brilliant and Perceptive

Dr. Gapin totally tuned into my husband's unique personality. Dr. Gapin is a brilliant man, who communicated everything going on with my husband's very serious medical condition with both of us. And then rapidly diagnosed the problems, and got them taken care of.

big ego,...little knowledge

Terrible personality, harsh. Seems to want you to take tests where he has business interest, MRI of your prostate which is the founder of the company that provides this service

Great!

It has been a great experience in his office. 10 wait time instead of 3hr 48 minutes at former urologist office. Spent necessary time with me to explain procedure, etc. Everyone at the Surgery Center was great and very attentive, didn't feel like one of a herd of animals like at hospital. Center was calm and quiet, received excellent care by everyone.

This Dr and only this Dr found the source of 4 years of debilitating abdominal pain . sounds odd gor a urologist but Dr Gapin didn't give up . I have a long history of kidney stones which any Dr could find. My issue was a right kidney ureter blockage. After multiple procedures my problem was corrected. I cannot express strongly enough my gratitude. Dr Gapin. Is kind,thoughtful, so knowledgeable and for me mist importantly not condescending in any way. My case is closed!!!!!

Retired 69 yr old

Over a 3mo period of time including a PSA of 6.8, biopsy, MRI, TURP and then HiFu procedures to eradicate an intermediate growth prostate cancer, Dr Gapin has been most professional, informative, kind and courteous. I have had no side effects or problems and have been able to resume all my previous activities just like normal. I highly recommend Dr. Gapin.

Dr. Gapin is very thorough and goes the extra mile. I especially appreciate his willingness to spend as much time with me as I needed and his bed side manner was very personable and patient.

even now, 5 years later, I am distraught at his behaviour. he examined me with another man in the room, whom he did not introduce. while prone on the table with my husband beside me he announced 'ah yes. a tumour. 2 cm. do you want to take a look?' this to the other man while i and my husband sobbed with shock. then he addressed me, the piece of meat on the table ' i'll speak to you when you are dressed'. what a loathsome individual.

I have no negative comments about this physician. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and efficient.

he saved my life!

Nightmare!

Does not follow up! 24 hrs after surgery had still not been seen by any Dr let alone Gapin.

I chose the HIFU procedure for prostate cancer. Dr. Gapin answered all my questions regarding options available for my type of cancer and he performed the HIFU procedure in Nassau. I experienced excellent results with absolutely no side effects.

Dr. Tracy B Gapin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.

Dr. Tracy B Gapin Is this you?