Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy I Hicks
Dr. Tracy I Hicks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Midlothian, VA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hicks is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Johnston Willis Hospital Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy I Hicks has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Hicks has been my OB/GYN for the past 16 years. If I have remained with Dr. Hicks for 16 years, that alone says much. She delivered my daughter, she was with me daily while I was in the hospital on bed rest for 30 days. Always greeted me with a smile and very knowledgeable. Just recently, I had major surgery and Dr, Hicks was very understanding of all my "demands" prior to scheduling the surgery. She even offered to perform the surgery on her non-surgery days! I love her!! She performed my surgery, she was the absolute BEST. And she's personable and make it a point to get to know you and know you well!! I'm a huge fan of Dr. Hicks!
Experience and expertise are the reasons I choose a Dr. At 28 weeks with twins she admitted me for pre-labor. She is the reason I had twins that were 8.6 & 6.5 lbs at 37 weeks. She is through and gets the right people moving when they are needed. I didn't need coddling, I needed a doctor that could help me deliver healthy twin boys. I lost 8 lbs in one week at the hospital and within 30 min of her finding this out I had directors in my room making adjustments. My insurance company kept wanting her to send me home and she fought for my care. I would highly recommend her and will continue to recommend her over and over again.
Dr. Hicks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1991
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Tracy I Hicks accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRichmond Ob/Gyn, 13700 St Francis Blvd Ste 305, Midlothian, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracy I Hicks in this video.
Dr. Tracy I Hicks is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Midlothian, VA.