Dr. Tracy Hofeditz Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Hofeditz?

Worst Doctor I've ever met

Posted on December 5th, 2014

This doctor is a joke. He told me I had a diabetic ulcer and that I was going to lose my foot, (it was a small hangnail) without even looking at it. Maybe he is psychic. He also told me he couldn't take me as a patient because i was a horrible patient. He told me I was going to be dead in five years of a horrible death. Little does he know a year and a half ago i was off all diabetic meds with an A1c of 6.8. After I had a heart attack i couldnt exercise and so I had to go back on insulin. This doctor is not interested in helping anybody. He just wants "easy" patients, so he can bill your insurance with as little work as possible. If you want a very unprofessional doctor with a horrible bedside manner, rude, presumptuous, and just not a nice person, then he's the one for you. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody. He is quite literally the worst doctor I have ever come across.

Choose him at your own risk

Posted on November 7th, 2013

Entire office staff is very uncaring, rude, and condescending. The Doctor himself relies on computer info from web MD and Google instead his training and or education. His bedside manner is poor, rude, and he is totally in it for the money and not patient care. He does not listen to the problem at hand and has missed diagnosed the problem several times. Definitely time for a new Doctor!

Poor bedside manner.

Posted on June 25th, 2013

Very disappointed. Bedside manner was horrendous. Both the Cna and md spent most of the visit on the computer instead of interacting with the patient. We went five full minutes of awkward silence before she asked why we were there. Caring does not seem to be a priority for the staff. Concerns and fears of the patient were brushed off and dismissed.

Uncaring

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Tracey Hofeditz, Is uncaring phycisian who does not listen to the symptoms being given by the patient. He is the type of Doctor that is more interested in getting paid by his patients rather than meeting the needs of his patients. He is not compassionate and pretty much disregards his patients concerns and or fears.

Worst Experience in my life

Posted on April 5th, 2012

This person is the worst doctor (if you want to call him that) I have ever been too. Unprofessional, rude, and condescending.

Posted on September 24th, 2014