Dr. Tracy Mccall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Mccall?

Dr. Tracy Mc Call

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr. Mc Call is very proficient in the latest techniques, shes easy to talk to and takes time to explain procedures and outcomes as well as your expectations. Her caring staff are always there to help!

Look Your Best at a Fair Price

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I want to start with how friendly and helpful the staff are. I have had Dr. McCall and Cari the aesthetician "work" on me. Both have been great. They listen to what I want, make suggestions and I have never been disappointed. I always get compliments about how great my skin looks and that I look younger than I am. I owe it to them for helping me slow down the clock. Thank You!

Professionalism

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I have had several surgeries performed by Dr. McCall. The results were superior. The care by Dr. McCall and her staff was excellent . The knowledge exhibited for the follow up Wound care made for a easy recovery.

Cosmetic Surgery -

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I had a breast Augmentation with Dr. McCall. Would highly recommend her. She and her staff are wonderful. Great experience. Great results! Would recommend my friends to her.

Panniculectomy Surgery

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Dr. Tracy McCall is an amazing doctor. I lost a lot of weight and had excess fat from my stomach area that hung below my waist line that I could not get rid of. Before the surgery when I was in public many peoples eyes were drawn to my lower belly area which caused me great embarrassment. Dr. McCall did panniculectomy surgery and removed 40 pounds of fat and excess skin. I now feel much more confident in public. Dr. McCall and her staff made me feel VERY comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. McCall to anyone that needs a surgery. Thank you so much Dr. McCall.

Excellent service for a fair price

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I use Dr. Mccall and her staff for cosmetic procedures. I am very happy with the results and the price.

repeat customer

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I have had various procedures done all which ended successfully. During a procedure I began to feel sick due to an empty stomach and anesthesia. Dr McCall and Kristen, her RN, both sat with me as well as offered me their lunches to get through it! Very compassionate yet knowledgeable group. I am very happy I was referred.

Kybella, botox and filler

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I've seen Dr. McCall several times for various procedures (kybella, botox, fillers, ipl) and have always been impressed with her expertise and satisfied with the results. I hope to return again soon.

took away all of my fears

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I visited Dr. McCall for triggering in all of my fingers and both of my thumbs and a growth on my eyelid. She was able to fix both of my hands and did surgery on my eyelid. I was frightened and she was able to get me through my surgery and my follow-up visit, She is amazing, talented and professional and even extremely friendly.

Finger Surgery Went Great

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I came in for a finger surgery after suffering a pretty large break and Dr. McCall took care of it perfectly. I had waited a few days to go to the doctor, but as soon as Dr. McCall saw the finger she wanted to do the surgery the next day. I was impressed with how quickly Dr. McCall was able to deal with the urgent situation (from first x-ray to surgery in three days I believe). When time was of the essence, Dr. McCall came through. Post-surgery, she was very helpful and attentive during my recovery and helped ensure that the finger regained maximum function.

Breast Reduction Surgery

Posted on March 6th, 2017

I had breast reduction surgery in February 2017. I'm so happy with the results, going from very large, heavy breasts to perfectly shaped smaller breasts. Dr. McCall is a highly skilled and caring doctor. She explained the procedure in detail prior to my decision to undergo the surgery. In pre-op, she checked in with me and made sure I was comfortable. After surgery/recovery, even though it was early evening, she was still at the hospital checking in with me to make sure all was good. I had a great experience and would highly recommend Dr. Tracy McCall.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2014

Dr Tracy McCall is an excellent surgeon. She is board certified in both plastic and micro vascular surgery. I have used her excellent services for a number of years. I have a tough travel schedule at times and she has been able to schedule me at my convenience. She listens to my concerns and answers my questions, then explains what she intends to do and gives the rationale for her actions. She is thorough and explains the needed post-surgery recovery treatment. Dr McCall is an expert in recovery therapy. I had a minor procedure from another doctor. The wound should have healed on its own, but it didn’t. The wound area grew over several months. I mentioned this to Dr McCall and she suggested a simple daily treatment. After a month I could see the wound area started to shrink. Three or four months later the wound was completely healed. Recovery treatment can be very important. I heartily recommend Dr McCall as a surgeon. By coincidence, my GP was a classmate of hers in medical school and also thinks highly of her talents.