Dr. Tracy A Paeschke Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Tracy A Paeschke?

misdiagnosed

Dr. Paeschke was stoic always. She diagnosed me with prolapse mitral valve for years. Turns out I don't have that. The office avoided my phone calls and now I know why. Very devious.

run don't walk...

Rude, non caring, your always given off to the PA, when having reactions to BP meds was told to go see my primary physician, and she's a cardiologist.... scary.....

CCU Care

Dr. Paeschke was my father's cardiologist when he was admitted to Parker Adventist with a heart attack. While she and her partner were effective in their treatment, neither she nor Dr. Calandro had ANY bedside manner. She had a completely flat affect, and sounded as if she were reading a protocol from a medical textbook when explaining my Dad's condition.Neither doctor used or even remembered his name. I would never recommend this group for anyone needing a doctor with basic HUMANITY.