Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy E Papa has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Showing 5 of 15
Had an appointment with this doctor. Was informed the doctor was in but could not see me because her appointment before me (which was a consultation) was running long. They sent in a midwife who did not have a clue what was going on. We asked to speak with the doctor was informed we could wait. After an hour and 45 minutes the doctor never came out to greet us, speak with us or answer any of our questions. Very disappointed with my experience with this doctor. Searching for a new specialist.
Dr. Papa has great bedside manner. She spends a ton of time with you and you don't feel rushed. She explains everything in a reassuring manner. I didn't like the waiting time. I also noticed several cups with urine specimen with the patients' name on them left in the bathroom (not very professional). I would recommend their services only because of Dr. Papa.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
31 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Tracy E Papa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFort Worth Perinatal Associates, 1250 8th Ave Ste 570, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Tracy E Papa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.