Dr. Tracy Pesut Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Pesut?

Doesn't listen, LONG wait once you are in the office for short face time.

Posted on June 21st, 2016

After waiting an hour for the doctor (after x-rays), she breezed into the room, asked about my symptoms, declared a diagnos and suggested orthotics. I protested that the location of the pain, type of pain, etc. did not fit her diagnosis, but she insisted. After 4 weeks of P.T., the therapist & I agree, the diagnosis was totally incorrect as P.T., the orthotics and other prescriptions haven't helped. When returning for a follow-up, I waited AGAIN for over an hour to see the P.A., gave up and came home. Save your $$$ and find a doctor who attends to your needs and listens to you.

Wonderful, caring healthcare providers

Posted on January 9th, 2016

Dr. Pesut is a caring MD. She always is smiling and you can hear her singing down the hallway. She has an optimistic attitude and gave me a few options before settling on surgery. Her PA is not as personable but I only had to see her a couple of times. Her nurse is also great. Always returning my calls quickly and telling me to have a great day and call with any questions. She never made me feel like I was bothering her after my surgery. Dr. Pesut, Jennifer and Lindsay are beyond what I expected! You will not be disappointed with Dr. Pesut.

NO NO NO

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

She did a second operation to correct her first operation. My foot hasn't been the same since she laid her hands on me. I needed cortisone shots. The needle was bought in and placed at the end of the table I was on for several minutes. Her assistant came in and said, "Oh! You get the big needle!" Run away as fast as you can to another surgeon.

I LOVE Dr. Pesut!!

Posted on September 9th, 2014

Dr. Pesut is the best orthopedic doctor Ive seen! I love her!

Awesome

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Everything went as planned and she actually has a personality. I'm not the best or easiest patient but she kept me inline in a professional and friendly way. I am going back to have my other leg fixed. I would definitely recommend her she is the best. The only knock was she wouldn't let me wear my gopro during surgery..,

Dr. Pesut is the best.

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

Dr. Pesut didn't disappoint. She diagnosed my problem, suggested various treatment plans, and outlined the pro's and cons of each on the very first visit.There were no 'surprises' with the surgery..everything, during and after went exactly as she had predicted.I would strongly recommend Dr. Pesut to anyone who is in need of orthopedic care.She's the best in the area.

Foot Operation

Posted on December 5th, 2010

I had surgery Dec. 22nd. 2010. She told me I would be fine in a couple days. I never saw her after the operation and she didn't give me any follow-up. Nothing. When I went back to have the stitches out I told her I had pain - she said take a pain pill. She never gave me a prescription - I had to go to my family doctor. I am now going to another podiatrist to get the operation corrected. To my estimation I would never recommend her.

Great Surgeon