Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy S Pipkin
Dr. Tracy S Pipkin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paris, TX, with another office in Cleburne, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pipkin is affiliated with Paris Regional Medical Center-South Campus. Dr. Pipkin has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy S Pipkin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 56
She decided to open her own office and take many new patients and then 4 months later, after taking our money, she up and left, closed her office and didn't even blink an eye. She was worthless in my opinion; made my pregnancy so stressful and made me wish I never dealt with her and her rude receptionist who NEVER once helped me how I needed her to. Asked her a month in advance to give me a super bill and kept saying she was "working on it". Apparently Dr. Pipkin went to Dallas and changed her focus to "anti-aging". I'm changing mine to anti-Pipkin.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pipkin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Tracy S Pipkin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tracy S Pipkin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Paris, TX.