Dr. Tracy L Ragland Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Tracy L Ragland?

Rude!

Very rude, when you ask any kind question she gets very defensive. Would not recommend this Dr.

I have been with this practice for over 18 yrs and with Dr. Ragland since she joined the practice/got out of medical school. I always felt like she was a kind, caring physician who truly cared about her patients until recently. I have been battling severe major depression for about 6 months and recently after a hospital admission for this I went in to see her the day after I got out (mind you I am a cash paying patient and did not receive ANY discounts and she did not have to wait for Insurance money) and was treated horribly. I was talked "down to" and told I needed to get my life together. I took my mother in for an appointment and during the visit she told my mother she need to protect her meds and that she had a duty to call law enforcement if she thought someone was "taking or abusing" them, all the while looking at me. I was soooooo.....shocked that I just sat there. After leaving and having time to think about what she said I called back and of course I got the voicemail. I left a message telling her that I did not appreciate what she said and that if she felt that I was taking them that I would gladly turn around and come back and take a drug test or come back anytime to drug test, that I had never taken my moms medicine! Dr. Ragland has changed and is not the same person she used to be. Dr. Ragland as well as her associates are all about the "almighty Dollar" now. They have even remolded the entire office from top to bottom.

Dr Raglan is wonderful, A++++.... her office staff on the other hand is a little less desirable

Didn't improve with age

When I first started going to Dr. Ragland she was a great doctor. She didn't overbook. She took time with you and really worked hard to make sure you received and accurate diagnosis. She treated you like you were a priority. She's still a fine doctor but the almighty dollar has obviously become her and her associates primary goal. They've taken to offering frivolous cosmetic surgery that while I'm sure is lucrative really doesn't suit the practice of a Primary Care Physician. It makes them look cheap and seedy.Quick appointments are extremely difficult to get and office wait time is rarely under and hour due to the overbooking. Now, instead of taking time to understand your problem you are rushed out the door and often treated as if your condition is a figment of your imagination. I was diagnosis with a serious life threatening condition by an immediate care center (of all places)after seeing Dr. Ragland several times about my symptoms. Each time when the blood work came back normal she would shrug it off and say that everything was fine. She never offered any more extensive test. It was those extra test that saved my life. When I returned to Dr. Ragland with my diagnosis her reaction was to accuse the immediate care center of ordering needless test and procedures. Well thank God for needless test and procedures. I do hope that she comes to her senses and returns to the great doctor she once was before the almighty dollar bill got to her. In the meantime I'm finding a new one that hasn't.

DR.RAGLAND IS A KIND, CARING PHYSICIAN WHO CARES ABOUT THE WHOLE PERSON. SHE TAKES HER JOB TO HEART. SHE HER TREATS HER PATIENTS LIKE A FAMILY MEMBER. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT DR.RAGLAND. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR APPROX. 14 YEARS.WONDERFUL DOCTOR!