Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy R Roe has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Tracy R Roe has the following 4 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Tracy R Roe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Went to see Dr. Roe 8 days after being diagnosed with the flu. I had taken Tamiflu and had an allergic reaction... however, even worse was that I still had a high fever... 10 days after onset. I knew there was a problem. I was told by Dr. Roe that I just wasn't being patient and that obviously I'm not used to being sick. I was told to go home, take albuterol and she gave me a note to stay home from work. She never asked to see my hives or even came near me with a stethoscope! I asked if/when I should come back and she laughed and said if I still had a fever in 8-10 days to come back (That would be nearly a month of fever)! 3 days later, I still had a fever and went someplace else to find I had Pneumonia!!!!!!!!! I could have ended up in the hospital if I had listened to this woman's advice!!!!
18 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Tracy R Roe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPatient First Richmond Medical Group, 12 N Thompson St, Richmond, VA
Dr. Tracy R Roe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.