Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Tracy Saffer
Dr. Tracy Saffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westminster, CO, with other offices in Golden, CO and Wheat Ridge, CO (and 3 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Saffer is affiliated with Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr, Saint Anthony North Hospital and Exempla Healthcare. Dr. Saffer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Saffer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tracy Saffer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 13
We have been patients of Dr. Saffer and PA Jennie Miller for years, however, the office staff at Simms Family Crossing is below par. The office is understaffed and the staff is overwhelmed and completely unorganized. We have received the wrong results on tests from the office staff and they have lost orders for simple scheduling of tests like CT scans and MRIs. This is unacceptable for patients who could be facing potentially life threatening illnesses. We love Dr. Saffer and will follow her, but our recommendation regarding the office staff is to stay away and find another office.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Saffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Saint Anthony North Hospital
Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Avista Adventist Hospital
21 Years Experience
Texas A&M University
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracy Saffer, MD - Family Medicine in Westminster, CO, in this video.
Dr. Tracy Saffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westminster, CO.