Dr. Tracy Thomas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Thomas?

Professional

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Good doctor with nice staff but not the type of doctor you highly recommend to friends or "can't give up". She's professional enough but not super warm and there is definitely something lacking in her bedside manner. Trust her judgement though and think she knows her stuff. Impossible to get an appointment with her if anything is actually wrong; you'll be seeing the PA but she's very good so not a big problem.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

a pleasure to meet and, I found Dr. Thomas very professional with an exceptional bedside manner, look forward to my next visit to her office.

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Dr Tracy Thomas is really great and has a lovely manner. She is gracious and kind. The staff are very good. pleasant and efficient.

G M INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY

Posted on May 20th, 2015

LIKE HER CONCERN ABOUT EVERY DETAIL. GAVE suggestions ON HOW TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF SKIN. VERY NICE STAFF. WILL BE BACK FOR FOLLOW UP. no clue why anyone would not want to go there. some people you can never please. life moves on and the sun will come up tomorrow.

Won't be back.

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

...more interested in making $$$ than the well being of the patient. Doctors should be held accountable for the effectiveness of the services they provide. Why not... Most professionals in other occupations are

Avoid

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Terrible dermatologist! I've seen her twice and will never return. First time I saw her for maybe 30 seconds before she gave me a prescription and left. Second time, misdiagnosed my issue then prescribed something else with horrible side effects. Failed to mention any of them. Very unfriendly as well. Needless to say I've found another dermatologist and am very pleased. Avoid if possible.

I trust no one else.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

After removal of a melanoma, I developed complications. Dr. Thomas freely gave of her time to take care of the wound, not trusting anyone else to change the dressing, even in the hospital. Dr. Thomas is probably the most caring and compassionate people I have ever met. I will not allow anyone else to treat me for skin issues. The comment by another reviewer said she was condescending...the reviewed must have been speaking about another doctor, not Dr. Thomas. Highest recommendations!!

Very Impressed

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I was more than pleased with my care I received from Dr. Thomas. She was respectful and listened to my concerns. She went out of her way to fit me in at the last minutes and even stayed after hours to do a necessary emergent procedure. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who wants a true professional who cares about the person.

An Exellent Report for Dr. T. L. Thomas

Posted on August 6th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Tracy L. Thomas for several years and have found her to be an outstanding dermatologist. She found and surgically treated two malignant moles on me two years in a row and treated me with utmost respect in a most professional manner. I give her a high rating with total confidence.

Cond

Posted on May 17th, 2011

Dr Tracy Thomas was so condescending and uncaring that I was reduced to tears as she lectured me about what she doesn't do as a dermatologist. I previously had skin cancer and just found a new lump within the layers of my skin in the same area. The lump could best be felt by placing one finger in the mouth and using the thumb on the outside to feel the lump. She lectured me that she doesn't do inside the mouth, I should have made an appointment with an oral surgeon. What is even more appalling is that she watched another physician in her office remove a lump about a year prior. That surgeon removed the lump from the inside of my mouth because he felt it was closer to the surface inside of my mouth rather than from the cheek on the outside. Dr Thomas did not even take the time to find the lump, she just told me to see an oral surgeon. She is the first dermatologist that I have seen for skin cancer who refused to address a lump because it wasn't visible from the outside.

Posted on May 16th, 2017