Dr. Tracy Vera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracy Vera?

best ever

Posted on January 21st, 2016

I remember when she first started working at my local clinic, I wasn't sure if I wanted to see her, but I'm very happy I gave her a chance. she was very nice and always answered all of my questions. she delivered my baby and she even cryed with me. I absolutely love tracy and I can't wait to back to her .so she can be my gynecologist.♡

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr vera is just amazing . Miss her very much ever since she left Chicago .

Posted on June 25th, 2015

She is no longer I centro esperanza and trying to know where she is now because of her great experience

best doctor ever!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

Words cannot sum up how great this doc is! She cares genuinely about all of her patients, is extremely knowledgeable, and has such calm under pressure. Takes the time to make sure you understand everything...she even took time to help me figure out issues I had with insurance. I could not have asked for a better person to deliver my son. Her previous clinic was atrocious in terms of staff friendliness, wait times, and professionalism but I'm hoping she's in a better clinic now. She deserves a place as great as she is!

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Great Dr. Words can't express how great of a Dr she is. High ly recommended. Delivered both of my kids.

Strongly recommended

Posted on June 27th, 2014

This was my first visit since I came to the US. The staff is very friendly and I did not have to wait at all for my appointment. Dr. Vera is extremely nice, she explains things clearly, and she wants to make sure you understand what is going on. I would strongly recommend her:) I live downtown but her office is conveniently located close to the pink line.

Stellar!

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr. Vera is an exceptional physician who is truly dedicated to her work. As her patient for about 10 years, she has proven to be the kind of doctor one hopes for. She is intelligent, compassionate, knowledgable, skilled, respectful, patient, friendly....I can go on. The only negative rating I can give is of the time spent waiting for office visits (at times)...but, that is somewhat expected in OB. I recommend Dr. Vera for all your OB/GYN health needs.

Posted on May 5th, 2010

DR. VERA IS A GREAT DR. I WENT TO HER WHEN I WAS 2 MONTHS PREG. MY LAST PREG 9 YEARS AGO I LOST MY BABY SHE WAS DELIVERED EARLY AND PASSED AWAY. I SUFFERED FROM PLACENTA ABRUPTION. I AM CONSIDER HIGH RISK PREGNANCY. DR. VERA WAS MY DR. THREW MY ENTIRE PREGNANCY. SHE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. WHEN EVER I CALLED HER SHE RETURNED MY CALLS. SHE HAD ALL TYPE OF TEST DONE ON ME TO MAKE SURE I HAD A HEALTHY PREGNANCY. THE DAY I WENT INTO LABOR IT WAS HER DAY OFF FROM WORKING AT THE HOSPITAL. I CALLED HER TO INFORM HER MY WATER BAG BROKE. I WAS TOLD SHE WOULD NOT DELIVER MY BABY BECAUSE IT WAS HER DAY OFF. DR. VERA WAS AT THE HOSPITAL BY THE TIME I WAS DIALATED 9CM AND THANK GOD SHE DELIVERED MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. THATS THE MEANING OF DEDICATION TO YOUR PATIENTS. SHE ALSO WAS THE DR OF MY FRIEND WHO HAD A C SECTION. SHE DID A AWESOME JOB WITH HER C SECTION. I RECOMEND DR. VERA TO ANYONE. SHE IS A GREAT DR. SHE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE.

Posted on October 6th, 2017