Dr. Tracy S Wang Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Tracy S Wang?

Arrogant and unsure of herself.

terrible outcome

I saw Dr Wang for the removal of my right remaining thyroid and an overactive parathyroid. While II think Froedert hospital did a wonderful job with my overall surgery, the results of my surgery done by Dr. Wang were terrible. I left that hospital with no active parathyroids. I have since followed up with the Mayo Clinic in Rochester for the last 2 years to follow my hypoparathyroidism and the abnormal lymph nodes. No lymph nodes were removed in my original surgery. Dr Wang was rude and arrogant and would not return my phone calls. Please choose a better surgeon. I am very pleased with Mayo. They have 45 endocrinologists that work as a team.

Very thorough, friendly and professional. Was very comfortable with scheduling surgery with her.

mistake