Dr. Tracy I Weiner Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Tracy I Weiner?

He has very bad bed side manor. He rolls his eyes at you and gives you a look of disgust if you try to tell him that he is not correct. He put the orders to my x-ray as a cough not chest pain that I came in with, second he discharged me with abdominal pain papers rather than the gallbladder and chest pain it causes that I came in with....He does not spend time with you, if you have questions he doesn't feel are relevant to what he just told you, he will walk away from you and never come back in. He is too busy trying to impress interns as well. I will never go to him again, nor the ER he works at.

Terrible

Long wait, shrugged me off

worst

Took way to long for waiting time. constantly leaving the room