- 47 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila
- 1 specialty
- 4 hospital affiliations
- 1 location
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Traian Ratanu
Dr. Traian Ratanu, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Ratanu is affiliated with Florida Hospital, Health Central and St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Traian Ratanu has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Ratanu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
St Luke`s Hosptial, New York, New York
47 Years Experience
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Traian Ratanu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1875 Lakemont Ave, Orlando, FL
Dr. Traian Ratanu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.