Dr. Trang N Nguyen Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Trang N Nguyen?

Parents Dr.

Dr. Nguyen has been my parents primary care physican for one year. I/we credit her with saving BOTH of their lives. They were in a very bad way when we first started using her. She quickly and accurately assessed them both and got them on the path to recovery. We knew my mother was very sick, but had no idea my father was just as bad off. (He doesn't complain and had no obvious signs of illness.) She made frequent contact with the family to insure all of our questions were answer and that we were following her instructions. Can't say enough good about Dr. Nguyen.

COPD