Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Trang T Trinh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Trang T Trinh has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Trang T Trinh has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Trang T Trinh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
i had been seeing dr Trinh for two years. She has always prescription for cough medicine and nasal spray. My symptoms are light headed, and cough with mucus. She said these symptoms didn't concern her. Finally I changed doctors. First visit with new doctor says symptoms sound like empszema . That turned out to be correct. Also dr Trinhh referred me to dr esses for back surgery which turned out to be a big big mistake. Seein this doctor could turn out to be a big mistake for you.
I've been a long standing patient of Dr. Trinh's and after 10+ years finally had to leave. She was a very caring, thoughtful Doctor for several years after we started going to her. Now, she spends only a minute or two with patients and explains nothing. Rush, rush, rush!!! The office staff are not very up to speed on what's going on. They never get my prescriptions correct when I call for a refill and they always try to put all responsibility back on me as though I was the one taking care of the reorder. Dr. Trinh doesn't seem to care about how the office is run. If I were you I would look around Katy for a better Doctor - now there are plenty of them here with all of the growth in the area. Really - look around. Place isn't clean either.
25 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1993
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Trang T Trinh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMason Park Medical, 21770 Kingsland Blvd, Katy, TX
Dr. Trang T Trinh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Katy, TX.