Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Traske M Muir
Dr. Traske M Muir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Jordan, UT. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Muir is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center. Dr. Muir has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Traske M Muir has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 20
Both of my parents have had similar orthopedic surgeon experiences. They say that their doctor did a good job but was kind of a jerk. Not Dr. Muir. He is wonderful. He stuck by me to get my pain under control and personally returned my after-hours phone call. I can't say enough good about Dr. Muir or his staff.
I waited five years to get my left knee fixed from an injury that I got while in dance, in high school. The injury got worse as time went by, I went to see Dr. Muir. I am not a real fan of trusting doctors, but when I met Dr. Muir I trusted him right away. I got my left knee surgery in april, then I got my right knee done in September. My left knee is now pain free more days than not, and my right knee is on the way to being pain free. Dr. Muir is a wonderful doctor and very good at his job and has a wonderful medical assistant as well. I recommend this doctor to all my friends and family. Also to the person reading this.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Muir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Traske M Muir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter Of Orthopedic Rehabilitation Excellence, 3584 W 9000 S Ste 405, West Jordan, UT
Dr. Traske M Muir is similar to the following 0 Doctors near West Jordan, UT.