Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Travis D Archuleta
Dr. Travis D Archuleta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pueblo, CO, with another office in La Junta, CO. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Archuleta is affiliated with Parkview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Travis D Archuleta has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Travis D Archuleta has the following 9 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Showing 5 of 8
The Dr has not a great bedside manner but he makes up for it by knowing what he is doing. His staff is awsome and I really feel I had excellent care with him. I recently moved to CA and found that the DR's in CA are not as good as Archuleta at all. If your thinking of going to him, do it! He knows what he is doing and his staff is very impressive. I wish I had never moved, as now I'm having all kinds of problems with Oncologist.
Do not trust your care or the care of your loved one to Dr. Archuleta. Dr. Archuleta gave my Mother the WRONG chemo drugs for her diagnosis. Thanks goodness we decided to go elsewhere before it was TOO late. Go to a Board Certified Oncologist not someone who is a internist pretending to be one.
The staff were so unprofessional. The nurses in the infusion lab done NOTHING but complain about how much they hated working there for the whole 4 hours I was there. I was having problems and I called with my concerns. I was on hold for close to 30 minutes, then the nurse told me she would have the Dr. call me back. That never happened. Dr Archuleta is so busy that he doesn't know what he is or has done to his patients. Would not recommend.
Dr. Archuleta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Travis D Archuleta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Travis D Archuleta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.