Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Travis D Archuleta
Dr. Travis D Archuleta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pueblo, CO, with another office in La Junta, CO. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology. Dr. Archuleta is affiliated with Parkview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Travis D Archuleta has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Travis D Archuleta has the following 9 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Dr. Travis D Archuleta has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
The Dr has not a great bedside manner but he makes up for it by knowing what he is doing. His staff is awsome and I really feel I had excellent care with him. I recently moved to CA and found that the DR's in CA are not as good as Archuleta at all. If your thinking of going to him, do it! He knows what he is doing and his staff is very impressive. I wish I had never moved, as now I'm having all kinds of problems with Oncologist.
The staff were so unprofessional. The nurses in the infusion lab done NOTHING but complain about how much they hated working there for the whole 4 hours I was there. I was having problems and I called with my concerns. I was on hold for close to 30 minutes, then the nurse told me she would have the Dr. call me back. That never happened. Dr Archuleta is so busy that he doesn't know what he is or has done to his patients. Would not recommend.
Dr. Archuleta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Travis D Archuleta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Travis D Archuleta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pueblo, CO.