Dr. Travis C Burns Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Travis C Burns?

Dr. Burns explained to me my condition and the best option that would give me a better life style. The Total Reverse Shoulder Operation that he performed was the best operation out of the last four that I have had on my shoulders my other doctors. The recovery time was great with less pain. I am finally able to do things again.

Shoulder Replacements

Over the past 3 years, Dr. Burns performed surgery to replace both my shoulder joints due to severe osteoarthritis. Both surgeries were extremely successful and without any complications. I have excellent range of motion and strength in both shoulders. Always professional, compassionate and gracious, I was completely impressed with his knowledge and surgical skill. I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends or anyone needing orthopedic care! He is a wonderful physician!!

Dr. Travis C Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.