The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Travis Crudup
Dr. Travis Crudup, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Crudup is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth and Harris Methodist - Springwood. Dr. Crudup has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Travis Crudup has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Travis Crudup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.