Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Travis Deuson
Dr. Travis Deuson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, CA, with another office in Encino, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Deuson is affiliated with Antelope Valley Hospital, Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital and Southwest Texas Methodist. He speaks English.
Dr. Travis Deuson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Saw Dr Deuson in the ER at Antelope Valley Hospital for my 2 month old son who was having problems breathing. The wait time in the ER was approximately 25 minutes. The ER staff was nice, friendly. When we first saw Dr Deuson, he came off as unfriendly, rude and uncaring. But as our ER visit stretched out over several hours with our baby being given breathing treatments, xrays, etc., and seeing how concerned I was he softened over time and by the end was really very nice. It's the first time I've ever had an ER doctor give me his personal cell phone # if I had any questions, concerns or if my son got worse after we left the ER. So that right there gained a TON of points with this mom! Overall, he was a good doctor.
Dr. Deuson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Antelope Valley Hospital
Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Southwest Texas Methodist
15 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Travis Deuson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Travis Deuson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.