Dr. Travis Haldeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Travis Haldeman?

Posted on October 6th, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Haldeman and he is a doctor who truly cares about the wellness of his patients from start to finish.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Dr. Haldeman was the absolute best dr I have ever had. He always made me feel comfortable and always took my concerns seriously! He is the most compassionate dr around. He cared so deeply about his patients!! He will be truly missed!

Amazing

Posted on December 6th, 2015

Dr haldeman delivered my beautiful baby boy I was having many complications but him & dr quinn made sure baby & myself would be fine ! He has amazing bedside manners and jokes around a lot & always make sure you are comfortable he always made sure to ask if I had any concerns & anwsered them all I do know is if I should ever have another baby I will be going to indiana or I will be going to the north side for dr quinn bye far they are the best !!! Lcmh lost two great obgyns

Great Caring Doctor

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr. Hadleman is and excellent, kind, caring Doctor. Little Company will not be the same without him. It's too bad they let him leave it's a great loss for many patients that relied on him. Good Luck Dr. You will be greatly missed!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Haldeman is the best OB/GYN around. He's patient, kind, and truly caring. He cares about each and everyone of his patients. He goes out of his way for his patients. Dr. Haldeman is irreplaceable. You'll never find a doctor as great as him.

Excellent

Excellent care from Dr Haldeman and his nurse Vanessa

great doctor

Posted on February 10th, 2015

HE is the best most caring Dr. you ever could meet he delivered my granddaughter and getting ready too deliver one more!!! LOVE YOU much Dr. Haldman

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Although pleasant in person, I do not recommend this practice. I saw both Dr. Haldeman and Mary Kay Burke. I've had multiple early miscarriages and their office never found it a priority to get me in promptly. Also, when I would have blood work done, I rarely got a call from this office with my results. I had to figure out how to log into the Patient Portal to get my own blood work results - I would then call the doctor worried when the results weren't good. I believe a patient should never have to call the doctor with blood work results! I honestly regret ever choosing this office, I definitely felt like a number to this practice and their lack of care borders on neglect.

Doctor was nothing but amazing!

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Dr. Haldeman is an awesome guy. He's very caring and takes the time to make you feel comfortable when you're around him. He answered all of my questions to their fullest and made sure I understood everything. My baby was delivered healthy as can be and he was there to check up on me every couple hours. Will recommend to family and friends!

Greatest OBGYN in the entire world.

Posted on June 11th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Haldeman for many years now, and would have to say that he's by far the best doctor I've ever met in my life. Very rarely do you find a doctor who cares more about their patients health and well being than what's inside their wallet. Even when I was having financial struggles, he still took care of me, and quite possibly saved me from much more serious problems in the process. For this, amongst other things, I'll be eternally grateful. He was, unfortunately, out of town when I went into premature labor with both of my children, so he was unable to do the actual deliveries, but the care I received throughout my entire pregnancies was the absolute best. The only downfall to his office is the wait time before actually being seen, but that's because he takes time with each patient individually to listen to them, and I believe that in and of itself is well worth the wait. I hope he never changes. Doctors like him are one in a billion.

Posted on February 15th, 2017