Travis Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Travis Howard?

Wonderful People

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Dr. Howard and staff were so attentive and kind! The doctor made sure to explain my entire surgery and answer all questions, even if he didn't know the answer, or it was an answer I didn't want. He was very honest and friendly! I will DEFINITLY come back to Dr. Howard if I have any other surgery!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Travis Howard by Dr. Grossklaus, a highly respected urologist. I kept an open mind and was blown away by Dr Howard's knowledge, professionalism and bedside manner. My surgery and recovery for my double hernia was flawless. I highly recomend this doctor for hernia surgery and ive heard he also is highly sought after for other surgeries like GERD/acid reflux which im also in the process of pursuing. I've referred several people to him and you will not be let down, truly one of the best in AZ

A doctor that takes the time to care.

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Dr. Howard has a wonderful, caring manner. He took his time and explained the surgery and recovery to me. After surgery when I had additional question his office called me right back and helped me with any needs that I had. I would recommend him to anyone that wants a doctor that stays connected.

Posted on May 1st, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Howard, what wonderful bedside manners, he is great with his patients and their familes.

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr. Howard is very friendly and caring. He explains procedures in a very clear, easy to understand way. I felt like he really cared about me and that I was in good hands during my surgery. He even gave me his cell phone number to call in case I had any concerns after my discharge from the hospital.

Posted on July 19th, 2017