Dr. Travis W Howell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Travis W Howell?

excellent doctor

I have been utilizing Dr. Howell as my PCP for 9 years. In my experience, he takes his time, listens to all of your concerns and addresses them. If he makes a diagnoses, he takes the time to explain the implications and what options are available for treatment. He is hesitant to utilize medication when unnecessary (which I like). He follows up when he says that he will. He may sometimes be slightly dismissive of the possibility of illness if the symptoms are not overt. I had Influenza A and he treated me for a respiratory infection. In any case, I think Dr. Howell is a thoughtful and thorough physician in almost all circumstances. I am glad I found him.

He doesn't like to be challenged at all and takes on a very mainstream view about medicine instead of educating himself. He is about 20 years behind the times compared to many doctors out west especially in California. I know I lived there.

Very understanding, caring physician

I've been to dozens of different physicians for different illnesses and injuries in the past. And Dr. Howell beats out all the rest. He's a younger doctor (mid-30's), so I felt he could relate better to me (20's). He also took the time to explain everything, including all my options, answering my questions, and is great with follow-up. I felt really comfortable around him and the staff. I highly recommend him. I'm a single adult, so no children, but he told me he had a kid, and he looked like he's great with children, too.

Dr. Travis W Howell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.