Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Showing 5 of 25
He did not know how to diagnose a bed cough and shortness of breath and wanted to send me to the nearest ER. Prescribed anti-biotics and by persistant request, had a blood test and chest X-Ray to confirm no pneumonia or bacterial infection. Did not advise mutiple use of inhaler to relieve cough and breathing problem.
He is the WORST doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. My daughter was not even a month old. We went into the ER because we thought she had thrush and was having a hard time nursing. He told us that thrush you can't wipe off and he could wipe what was in her mouth that was COATED WHITE off. While we were also in there another girl who was a teen came in with a huge bump on her head that came out of no where. She kept telling him that she was not hurt, didn't get hit or abused. He kept asking about her menstrual cycle and blaming it on that. Her mom took her and left to drive 45 minutes to Wichita. Then he came back to our room and sent us home. A week later it was Christmas eve. She was unresponsive all day. My aunt who has had 5 children and my grandmother who has 4 finally said we needed to get her up to Wichita to Wesley, becuase she was not responding to cool rag. We got in there the doctor looked at her mouth said a word I will not say and asked us how did he not know it was thrush? Her mouth was coated. That is why she slowly quit nursing, because it was hurting her so bad. They finally got her to respond and wake up to nurse some saving her from getting an IV. Ask anyone in Wellington they will tell you to avoid him like there was an pandemic . He does not know anything. He only goes there because they pay more one weekends.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Travis D Hubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions501 N Maize Rd, Wichita, KS
Travis D Hubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.